Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
Pivot Onsite Innovations is currently hiring full-time Strength and Conditioning Coaches for an immediate opportunity at Fort Drum in Fort Drum, New York with the Holistic Health and Fitness (H2F) program. If you are interested in operating in the tactical setting, which offers great work-life balance and opportunities for career advancement, then come be a part of our team!
Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 6 AM to 2 PM, 40 hours per week.
The Strength and Conditioning Coach (SCC) will improve Brigade (BDE) readiness through Army specific functional training programs, in accordance with the (IAW) Field Manual (FM) 7-22 (Click here to view). Services will target musculoskeletal (MSK) injury prevention and reconditioning education programs. You will report to our Pivot Lead.
Your typical day includes:
- Working as part of the Human Performance Team to develop, implement, and oversee a comprehensive, periodized program synchronized with training calendars
- Coaching small (20 - 40) to large (60 - 80) groups of soldiers for physical training
- Performing work in a military training environment (e.g., fitness centers/gyms, BDE or administrative areas, outdoors, ranges, and field training environments)
- Supporting quality assurance efforts, ensuring all work performance aligns with H2F objectives
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Up to 5 days off per year for continuing education conferences or symposiums
- Career growth opportunity: Lead
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) plans
- 10 federal holidays, 2 floating holidays, and PTO
You are a great fit if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Are certified by NSCA as a CSCS or by the CSCCA as a SCCC
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of strength and conditioning coach work experience
- Have a current CPR certification from the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross
- Have U.S. citizenship
- Are able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Demonstrate sufficient initiative, interpersonal relationship skills, and social sensitivity to relate to soldiers from diverse backgrounds
Click here to see the full job description.
Location/Region: Carthage, NY (13619)