TOPY America INC – Undercarriage Division is current seeking Day Shift workers for their assembly plant located in Smyrna, TN. The Division produces excavate tracks for construction equipment. Please apply in person at:
605C Enon Springs Road
Smyrna, Tennessee 37167
Mon-Friday 7:00 am until 2:30pm
Or apply with ZipRecruiter
- Sets up and operates tools according to instructions, specifications, and standard charts.
- Studies work orders, and other specifications to ensure the proper setup sequence is followed.
- Selects, places, and secures parts for assembly
- Places and secures work pieces in holding device, or other appropriate surface using clamps and wrenches.
- Prepares fixtures and feeding devices, starts machine, and engages feed.
- Observes each machine to verify quality performance.
- Verifies measuring instruments such as gauges, calipers, and micrometers are in proper working order.
- Sets and adjusts necessary controls to regulate machines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- A basic understanding of equipment mechanics and other properties of machines.
- Ability to follow written instructions, diagrams, and blueprints.
- Ability to follow proper safety protocols.
- Ability to determine whether machinery is working properly based on specifications for expectations.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; technical/vocational school diploma highly preferred.
- Experience as a machine operator preferred but no required
- Forklift experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to work in noisy, hot environments.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, squat, and climb to access all parts of the machine.
Topy America is a subsidiary of Topy Industries Limited located in Tokyo, Japan. Topy Industries Ltd., has four divisions, Wheel, Steel, Undercarriage and the Science Divisions. Topy Industries Ltd. has business ventures all over the world including Mexico, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, Europe and the United States.
Topy America, Inc. was established March, 2007, with the merger of three (3) separate companies with headquarters in Frankfort, Kentucky. Located in Elk Grove, Illinois the O.T.R. Division is the primary importer of S.G.O.R. (Super Giant Off the Road) wheels from Topy Industries, Ltd., Japan for North American customers. Located in Smyrna, Tennessee, the Undercarriage Division is an assembler of tracks for the construction industry in North America. Located in Frankfort, Kentucky, the Automotive Division (formerly known as Topy Corporation) is a steel wheel manufacturer for passenger cars and light trucks in North America. All three of these divisions are supported by Topy Industries. Ltd., to ensure that they provide the best quality, cost, delivery, development and service for our respective customers.
Topy invests much of its resources in sophisticated state of the art technologies as well as in our Associates who play a critical part in our achievements. Our Associates are responsible for weaving critically important activities into their duties in the never ending pursuit of continuous improvement for Safety, Quality and Productivity.
Location/Region: Smyrna, TN