We are seeking a PHYSICAL THERAPIST to join our home health team! You will plan physical rehabilitative programs to improve home health patient quality of life. Independent contractor positions available.
- Develop and implement therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or other related field
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Immediate Homecare and Hospice is a Medicare Certified Home Health and Hospice Agency located in Bensalem, PA. Accredited by the Joint Commission and servicing the Philadelphia and Bucks County for 25 years! Nurse owned and operated!
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA