Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage documents and streamline key operational functions.
From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team. Our 6,000 worldwide employees work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing rivaled support and helping clients transform their support operations. With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one of the largest global private equity investors.
Williams Lea is hiring for a Reservations & Concierge Lead!
First impressions are everything, and those impressions reflect our core principles and values.
The Reservations & Concierge Lead is focused on building and developing our team of brand Ambassadors at both front of house and within reservations. The role involves a strong focus on direct supervision of our client facing teams and a hands-on approach to supporting these environments.
The ideal candidate possesses a positive attitude, collaborative management style and is laser focused on delivering exceptional client service.
In fact, you’re passionate about client service and possess an acute attention to detail.
Your role is to provide an integrated visitor experience treating all visitors like VIP’s and projecting the brand of the firm.
This is an ideal position for someone who has experience in the luxury hotel world.
• Provide hands on leadership support for Reservations & Concierge team.
• Identify problems and issues at the earliest possible moment and solve them.
• Monitor performance of staff, provide feedback, coaching and training as required.
• Manage team scheduling, holiday, working hours and other admin related issues.
• Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a timely manner.
• Able to make independent decisions that conform to business needs and policy.
• Good problem-solving skills, with the ability and understanding of when to escalate a problem to a management level.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Must work well in a team environment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Professional telephone demeanor.
• Must be self-motivated with positive can-do attitude.
• Proven customer service skills are required to create, maintain and enhance client service relationships.
• Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum (5) years Reservations/ Concierge experience
• Previous client service experience essential
• Corporate Meeting room booking experience desirable
• Hospitality & Events experience essential
• Excellent written and oral Communication skills required
• Positive interpersonal skills required
• Excellent computer and typing skills required, Excel and word proficiency required
• Excellent listening and comprehension skills required
• Expected to work with guests and visitors to ensure superior satisfaction
• Will be required to take initiative and get creative in resolving guest challenges.
• Modern indoor office setting
• Will be using a computer and telephone frequently
• Varying schedule to include holidays, weekends and extended hours based on business needs.
• Will be required to wear a uniform and adhere to company standards.
Monday - Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
Your safety and well-being:
As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering and when working within the building.
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: Astoria, NY